We have to keep in mind that this one had been developed by a company named Psyonix. Well maybe back in the day you had always wished to play a different kind of soccer and they have now brought that to life using this game.
You are going to absolutely love it if you are into soccer with a bit of a twist. They guessed that this concept might connect to the people and they first launched the game on PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows.
They can also be used on Nintendo Switch and Xbox if you so wish. They have ports for that. This game is very popularly known as “soccer, but with rocket-powered cars,” Rocket League is a unique kind of game that caught the attention of a lot of gamers and common people too.
You will have a lot of fun playing the game if you are going to activate it. You can have two teams of 8 players and then through the use of the rocket powered vehicles, which are way cooler and then get to hit a ball into the goal. This will help you score the points.
How To RocketLeague/Activate?
Now you are going to have to activate the game before you can play it on your platform but I guess you already knew that if you are reading this article. So we are going to help you with the process so no need to worry at all.
We will tell you all about it. So make sure that you are reading the step by step guide to the activation process. We will get started on with that now. So here we go!
Here are the steps to RocketLeague/Activate on there. So make sure that you are going to go through the steps one by one. It does take a while to complete as the process is quite lengthy.
Now obviously you have to have a Epic Games Account if you want to play this game. It is a must and has to be done in order to enjoy the content of the game.
Step 1: First you need to go to the Rocket league and then launch the app. After you have launched it you need to sign in. Then you have to choose the Epic Games Account and then sign in using that. In case you do not have an Epic Games Account then you have to create it for yourself. Click on the sign up or the create button to get the creation of the account started.
Step 2: Then after that you have to go to the Activation page to activate the account. If you have no idea what the activation page is then no need to worry, just go to the web browser on your phone and then go to this particular site – RocketLeague/Activate.
Note – In case you find that this site is not opening then you need to go to the URL – epicgames.com/activate.
Step 3: After you have done this you need to make sure that you have done this properly. Then you have to create a primary platform for yourself. The primary platform helps save your progress in every platform that you are playing.
Step 4: If you have your platform configured as the primary platform then all you have to do is select yes and if in case you see that the platform is not there then you have to select ‘No I Have Other Platform’. It must be noted that in case you have to select the primary platform then you have to head over to the rocketleague.com/activate page.
Step 5: Now that’s done and you have successfully selected your primary platform. It must also be noted that you can link other platforms to your Epic Games Account and do all that but it must be just one that can be selected as the primary platform. In case you ever make a mistake then you can easily change that too. It is not a hassle to do so and you can do it as much as you can. It totally depends on you.
That’s all that you need to activate the account at Rocket League but if you want some customer support then you can easily do that too. Troubleshooting is something that can help us a lot to answer some question.
Step 1: Head over to the home page of Rocket League. Once you are there you are going to have to click on the Support option. If you can not find it then know that it is located in the top section.
Step 2: Then you need to go on ahead and search through the list of queries and check if you can find the solution to all of your problem.
Well that comes to an end at all this. You are done with all the account activation process and we are Happy for you now you can play!
How do I Activate my Epic Games Account on Rocket League?
Epic Games has been the new home for Rocket League, especially after it went free-to-play. Here’s how you can activate your Epic Games account for the game:
- Download Epic Games Launcher: Go to the Epic Games website and download their launcher.
- Install Rocket League: Open the Epic Games Launcher, search for Rocket League, and click on ‘Install.’
- Login/Register: If you already have an Epic Games account, log in; otherwise, create a new account.
- Link Accounts: If you previously played Rocket League, you’ll be prompted to link your old account to your Epic Games account.
- Verify Email: Check your email and verify your account if necessary.
- Launch Game: Open Rocket League from the Epic Games Launcher to complete the activation process.
How Much GB is Rocket League?
The storage space you’ll need for Rocket League varies slightly depending on updates and DLCs, but you should have at least 20GB of free space on your PC. Always check the latest requirements on the game’s official website or Epic Games Launcher.
How to Play Rocket League on PC?
- System Requirements: Ensure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- Controls: Familiarize yourself with the control scheme. You can play Rocket League with a keyboard and mouse or a controller.
- Training: The game offers a tutorial and training modules. It’s advised to complete these before entering competitive play.
- Game Modes: Rocket League offers different modes like 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and so on. Choose the one that suits your play style.
- Gameplay Tips:
- Boost Management: Always keep an eye on your boost meter.
- Teamwork: Rocket League is a team sport. Good communication and collaboration are key to success.
- Practice: The more you play, the better you’ll get.
How do I Activate Rocket League on Steam?
Although Rocket League has been moved to the Epic Games platform, if you previously purchased it on Steam, you can still play it there. To activate the game:
- Open Steam: Launch your Steam client.
- Library: Go to your game library.
- Search: Find Rocket League in your game list.
- Install/Play: If it’s not installed, click ‘Install.’ If it is, click ‘Play.’
- Login/Register: You may be prompted to log in or create a new Rocket League account.
- Link Epic Games Account: To ensure you keep all your progress and items, it’s advised to link your Rocket League account to your Epic Games account. Follow the in-game prompts to do so.
That is the end of the article. We are glad that you came to the end of the article with us. Many people just leave half way through but if you are reading this, you have come up to the last and we really do appreciate it.
Thank you so much guys. We hope that you had been successful in activating the Rocket League account and we are hoping that you have a grand time while you are playing the game.
Thank you so much once again. We would like to have you come to the terms and tell us all about the interesting facts and well what you think about this article and the game that you are playing . We absolutely love to hear back from our readers so do take some time and leave a comment in the comment section below.